Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mission Statement

Mission Statement for this Blog


Welcome. As I get closer to retirement, I get more interested in being an active investor. Additionally, I have always taken an interest in understanding fiscal, monetary policy in the US and how it plays into world economics. I want to understand how these issues affect me today and in the future. I have taken to constructing contemplations and sending them off to my grown children thinking it will be of interest. Well this may not be the case; however, I want to offer them much encouragement to plan their own investment future especially since I wish they could avoid my own circumstance of coming to this necessity late in life. How much easier it would have been if I had followed a long term investment plan instead of applying all my resources to everyday expenses.

Subscribe to this blog by showing it on a custom home page for Google or Yahoo. Copy this XML url into your add Stuff to custom home page:
Subscribe to XML Post

Norton West
South Portland, Maine

No comments: