Thursday, March 20, 2008

Burst Bubble? Commodities' Long-Term Story Remains Intact

Burst Bubble? Commodities' Long-Term Story Remains Intact - Seeking Alpha: "I heard it on TV so it must be true.

All kidding aside, the last two days have been absolutely brutal for the commodities side of our portfolio and Wednesday, the energy stocks also got whacked. And I don’t know about you folks but I haven’t reached that Zen, Buffett-like state where falling prices don’t faze me. They faze me. A lot. In my experience, the periods in which my self-doubts peak are honestly the times I should have been buying. Even in the short time since this website/blog has been up (since 01/2007), the market has already tested me many times and I can’t profess to have bought every time at that bottom. I have regretted it every time."

No comments: