Monday, September 1, 2008

While We Are Watching the Twin Cities and Gustav…

Pending Attack on Iran?

August 31st, 2008 by DORIAN DE WIND
William Kern, from our “competing” site “Worldmeets.US” reports on an August 29 article in the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, how “the Dutch intelligence service has halted a very successful operation to ’sabotage’ Iran’s weapons program due to an imminent American attack that would have put its activities and personnel at risk.(I say “competing” in a friendly way, because I translate Dutch and Spanish articles for Worldmeets.US’ competition,WatchingAmerica.com)

Anyway, I found the story very interesting and somewhat alarming. While I found no updates in the Dutch press over the weekend, I did find that there is an awful lot of “chatter” on the subject in Dutch blogs.

The following are some translated passages from one of those blogs...”

No comments: