Tuesday, March 31, 2009

6 reasons I'm calling a bottom and a new bull


PAUL B. FARRELL
6 reasons I'm calling a bottom and a new bull
Forget Roubini: I'm the new Dr. Boom, ahead of Dr. Doom (again!)
By Paul B. Farrell, MarketWatch
Last update: 7:22 p.m. EDT March 30, 2009
ARROYO GRANDE, Calif. (MarketWatch) -- OK, so you're one of millions of investors impatiently waiting on the sidelines, sitting with $2.5 trillion cash under your mattress, waiting for the right moment, that signal screaming: "Bottom's in, start buying!" Yes, it'll go down again, but the bottom's in, thanks to a great March, possibly the third best month since 1950, so it's time to jump back in and buy, buy, buy!
You heard me, I'm calling the bottom, beating Dr. Doom to the punch again (yes, again). Last time we were predicting the recession. This time we're calling the market bottom and a new bull.

No comments: